Describing my in 10 sentences….
Just a minute I need to contact my junior Jeevan Rego who was asked to write five sentences on his mother in the 2nd standard here is what he wrote with the numbers in place.
- My mother is my mother her name is Amma.
- My mother is also my brother Santosh’s mother.
- My mother is very pretty and she has many sarees.
- My mother is studying in fislogy (physiology for you and me) department.
- Then my mother married my father.
This was shared by our teacher. As for my life, I have been writing… stories since the age of five,as most people could not comprehend my spelling I earned first academic gold star.. it was in story telling… what I did before that i am clueless but I like to pass it off as research. During my teenage years appropriately educated by the Marx and Groucho’s I went about life,rather purposefully looking for the leak in the gas pipe with a lighted candle.
My sainted aunt the ryder is story in 10 sentences… do I pronounce a judgement on the criminal activities I have done like hanging a picture or killing time or massacring language…I think I will stick to the conclusions I have come to after deliberately not deliberating… the story of my life in ten sentences as decreed
- I was born on the precise date I was to parents who loved me.
- I am not dead, so I can have my coffee in peace.
- Physiologically a little fatigued but fit and fine… no sentences of hypertension, or diabetes as yet.
- . well a little unstable fond of adventures sentenced to periodic evaluation by Sir Roderick Glossop.
- Pathology hidden sentenced to excavation.
- Socially contradictory has the potential to absolutely crazy if the right catalyst present but by and large tends to be a wet blanket…sentenced to a ten minutes happiness tracking therapy every day.
- Spiritually uplifted… with steady feni flow.
- Intellectually challenged by the constant company of Lord Emworth’s sister I have just enough intelligence to open mouth when I have to eat.
- Everything I like and is fun to do is immoral, illegal or just fattening.
- Once I thought I heard the call of love, fortunately for me, it was the wrong number.
PS i am not always good and noble, but since I am the hero of this piece , I get to hide my off moments.
Now that the sentences have been delivered, after conclusions drawn… Merriam Webster has the third interpretation for the word sentence – which I think is obscenely tedious any way let me share it –as sentence – a word , clause, or phrase or group of clauses or phrases forming a syntactic unit which expresses an assertataion, a question, a command, a wish, an exclamation, or the performance of an action, that in writing usually begins with a capital letter and includes with appropriate end punctuations and in speaking is distinguished by characteristic patters of stress, pitch and pauses.